Working across multiple industries and disciplines, Kevin is highly flexible, adaptable, and eager to learn new processes.
Be it toys, clothing, storyboarding, books, animation, or education, he knows the value of teamwork. Cooperation and strong communication are his cornerstones for hitting deadlines and creating quality work.
As an illustrator, Kevin believes first and foremost in telling good stories for folks of all ages and persuasions. His biggest influences stress that inclusion & joy are the core forces in his body of work, and life in general.
Places He's Worked
• ABCmouse.com/Age of Learning
• BLT Communications
• The Cimmaron Group
• MEGA Brands
• The Playforge
• Gravity Interactive
• Lakeshore Learning
• Disney Consumer Products
• Spinmaster Toys
• Titmouse Inc.
• 49er Shops, Inc.
• Piece in "Moon Crisis" group show, Rothick Art Haus
• Artwork in 4 Udon "Tribute" books
• Work in "We Heart Japan" gallery at Meltdown Comics for Japan tsunami relief
• "Pedals & Prints" gallery at Crewest
• "Monsters on Bikes" gallery